<International Merit Scholarship>
We are committed to supporting our international students with access to scholarships and have made some important changes to our International Merit Scholarship. We’re pleased to announce:
- The International Merit Scholarship will now be awarded for the duration of the degree instead of the first year only so that students will continue to receive support for the entire length of their degree.
- The new scholarship will entitle students to a 15% reduction in their tuition fees and will be provided to students as a discount on their student contribution invoice (tuition fee) at the commencement of each applicable study period.
- The International Merit Scholarship is now open to students applying to study at the University of South Australia with credit. Students with credit/RPL/Advanced Standing can now be considered for this scholarship, providing they have a minimum of 2 years (72 units) of study remaining.
- If students are undertaking any studies outside of Australia, the scholarship will only be applied once they are able to commence onshore study in Australia, after borders reopen.
- Students will automatically be assessed for a scholarship when applying for an eligible degree at UniSA. This change is effective immediately and will apply to all new students commencing in 2021.
Please visit the International Merit Scholarship website for full selection criteria and scholarship conditions.
Announcing 2021 study options
We are continuing to work behind the scenes to support and advocate for international students returning to study on campus in Adelaide. However, it is safe to say that international borders are unlikely to open for our Study Period 2 (February) intake.
We will therefore offer our ‘Start Online – Transfer to On-Campus Later’ study mode once again so that students can commence their studies online and transfer to on campus mode as soon as borders reopen. Please visit the ‘Start Online – Transfer to On-Campus Later’ website for further information.